Search

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Slackin Much? Yes...

So, I thought I was going to be coming back from Hiatus...and I kind of have, just not fully. I am super active in the simming community right now, but mostly with hosting model competitions and working on Sensation.

I haven't started making poses again and I'm not sure I will be starting up anytime soon. It's just too much work with little to no inspiration for doing it. So, don't be expecting poses from me any time soon guys. I would, however, love to learn how to create CC clothing and accessories, but I'm just not savvy at it :-(

I've asked Juliana to help me out as she did with my first (and only) clothing set, but she's been super busy herself and I just don't know who else to ask. I'd literally need to be handheld through the whole process to learn lol, so it'd take someone with patience.

For now, I will just be updating this with magazine issues and some competition photos, so I apologize if you were expecting anything else!

----------------------------

So, here's the next new issue of Sensation :)

Sensation Magazine Issue 25 - May 2013

1 comment:

  1. Very Good website with nice and informative contents. Will surely visit again. Thanks
    If you are a students and looking assignment for Lesson Planning then you can visit here: Lesson Planning assignment help

    ReplyDelete