Search

Sunday, November 18, 2012

New Models!

I've created 4 new models for Simming that I hope you will all enjoy :)

I am only uploading to Mediafire, so please don't ask for another upload site.

I will try to remember all CC used, but if I forget, and you know, let me know thanks!











Black shirt by Prada Sims
Purple pants by Prada Sims
Purple dress by Anubis360
Hair with bangs by XM Sims
Fancy bun hairstyle by Newsea | Poseidon

DOWNLOAD



Pink dress by Harmonia09
Gold dress by Harmonia09
Shoulder-length hairstyle by Peggy | Anubis360

DOWNLOAD




Fetish top by Shock & Shame
Holed pants by Lorandia
Boots by Lorandia
Leopard top by Shock & Shame
Tattoo by Lorandia
Ponytail by Butterflysims | Serabiet
Bob by Newsea

DOWNLOAD



Dress by Saliwa
Hairstyle by Peggy | Poseidon

DOWNLOAD



3 comments:

  1. Love them! Thanks for sharing! May I ask where you got Alina's black top from? :)

    Fabulous creations! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, I meant to list this info lol

    But her top is Prada Sims: http://www.pradasims.com/2012/11/pwc-pradasims-wnter-collection-2012.html

    Not sure which # the shirt is on the sims3pack!
    And thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the red head, Jocelyn. The hair, the clothe, the girl. Everything! :D

    ReplyDelete